This End User License Agreement (the "Agreement") sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions which are applicable to your use of any of the Applications ("App", "App" or "Services") from OrangeView Ltd. d/b/a YouberUp ("YouberUp").
Accepting the Agreement
Please read the terms of this End User License Agreement carefully before continuing with the download and installation of the App. By downloading, installing, starting or in any way using this App (including all content, materials and information therein) for Android, iOS, or any other platform, as applicable (the "App"), you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the Agreement, then do not use the App. You agree that installation or any use of the App signifies that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Agreement and the Terms and Conditions for Use of the Services.
- 1. You can use the App only for personal purposes (you may not use them for commercial purposes). You must not use the App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the App and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post, or display on or via the App.
- 2. You must not interfere or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the App, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature, or access YouberUp's private API by any means other than in compliance with rules we set on API access.
- 3. You must not spam or submit any unwanted email or comments to any users of the App, or use web URLs in your username without prior written consent from YouberUp.
- 4. You are not allowed to resell or charge others for use of or access to the App, or duplicate, reproduce, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the App in any medium without YouberUp's prior written authorization.
- 1. We only provide the services as stated. In other words, we do not guarantee that your new subscribers will interact with your channel unless stated explicitly.
- 2. We do not work with channels that endorse illegal activities or pornography. We reserve the right to deny our services to customers if their channels fall into either category.
- 3. We cannot guarantee that every new subscriber will subscribe to your channel indefinitely.
- 4. To fulfill all services we require information such as channel URLs, video URLs, your emails, names and links.
Some of the YouberUp Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. You agree that YouberUp may place advertising and promotions on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without notice to you. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Links to Third Party Websites
Certain links contained in the App and the official website that refer to other websites of third parties are not in control of YouberUp. We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation included in other websites. The names of actual companies and products on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUBERUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF YOUBERUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). IN NO EVENT WILL YOUBERUP'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ACTUAL PRICE PAID BY YOU TO YOUBERUP FOR THE APP. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
If the App is downloaded by or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities ("U.S. Government"), it is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Product by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in the Rights in Technical Data and Computer App clause of DFARS and any other related applicable U.S. statutes or regulations.
Modification or Termination
The terms of this Agreement may be updated at any time by YOUBERUP, with or without prior notice, including but not limited to changing the functionality or appearance of the App, or changing the license scope, other terms of the Agreement, or YouberUp Services. If there are changes to the Agreement, YouberUp will publish the modified content on its website (https://www.youberup.com/terms). Once the revised version of the Agreement is published on the web, it is immediately effective and replaces the original. If you do not agree with the Agreement or any subsequent amendments, you may choose to terminate your use of the App or Services; if you choose to continue using the App or Services, it is assumed that you fully accept the terms and its amendments.
Should you have any questions concerning this notice, or if you desire to contact us for any reason, please contact us.